Our Core Beliefs
- Students are the reason we are here, and they possess the ability to learn.
- Students have access to a quality education with caring adults who support, challenge and prepare them to be problem solvers and serve their community.
- Quality relationships are key to student success and learning.
- Students set goals for their future beyond graduation from high school.
- Students are engaged in learning that is collaborative, relevant and rigorous; utilizing technology to learn skills needed for the future.
- Students are offered opportunities to obtain certifications so they will be equipped with credentials that will give them an advantage and empower them in the job market.
- Education is a shared community responsibility.